My top 5 for news Information

     My first news choice would be https://www.foxnews.com/ Based on the website it is full of photos and hundreds  of stories  from dozens of different reporters so they really have something for everyone, or a story that might engage you. One of my personal favorite reporters is Tucker Carlson. He does a great job of poking fun at the current events while still delivering the news we want and need and not, while boring you to sleep. Also the live news feed link is playing and available at all times on the website so you will never miss a beat.


    Second would have to be https://www.msnbc.com/ I feel as though MSNBC is great for keeping up with the day to day events. They make the current live event the main focus of the website and have it playing live as you brows the website.  Also, the show "Morning Joe" is one of the shows I can tolerate because they tend to keep it pretty mild and mostly political and not turn into a screaming match from the episodes I have seen. which I enjoy when trying to get actual news, not just a show.


    Third would be https://www.nationalreview.com/ the "National Review". I found after doing research on other new sites that the national review does a great job focusing on foreign policy and foreign current events and how they effect us in America. With some of the main headlines reading, " Three points on Afghanistan ", "US carries out drone strike in Kabul  against potential suicide car bomb" and "The Taliban are searching peoples phones for english language messages" you can really see their care for where we are as a country, and how we are handling those things across the world. which I find very useful and better in some aspects than just the day to day reporting from the other 2 websites. 


    Fourth in my opinion would be https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/. I would put "Louder with Crowder" in my top 5 in all honesty because of his series on youtube "change my mind".  The change my mind show as you probably know is when Steven goes to a collage campus, a public park or even outside of rallies , sets up his table that reads "change my mind" followed by any political topic/current event  he wants to discuss and allows people to come up and debate the counterpoint. This clearly isn't a strict way of getting news but it brings a well educated man whose  information is all able to be backed up and fact checked, into the real world on the streets and allows the casual person to debate. Bringing many different  political views from the oppositions side and basically just having a fact war. This show allowed me to gain knowledge  on more current political events than most news shows ever has, and it does it with a guy I trust followed with facts that can be traced back to a legitimate source and shows lots of different  thoughts of each side allowing me to create my own opinions about the topics based on the knowledge and statements from both sides which I enjoy. He also has a website with tons of blogs and stories to dive into which is more news stories. 
                                                            

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtftZPL-k7Y&t=2076s&ab_channel=StevenCrowder 

    lastly for my 5th news site I would choose, https://www.theblaze.com/#toggle-gdpr. The blaze is a great website for those of us that want news and current events but don’t  care to have a 100% political view on everything. Every story isn't Trump this Biden  that. some of the stories just talk about cancel culture or even "top heart surgeon: this simple trick helps empty your bowels every morning". Not quite the story I am interested in but you get the idea. The style of mixing harsh news with stories that might just help your day to day life, is quite refreshing and something that keeps you coming back. 
Blaze Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social media news video #1

The Tap Dance Microbrewery

The Lake Norman Gym Rat